Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday 2 October 2016

CONFESSION THE SPAR


Erotic action
She pulled her hand out to touch her Pu.$$y as we F**.Cked and continued until she was jerking around me and came hard.

I was chilling with John one Friday evening when he said something about it being long since he had visited a spa.

“John, really? A spa? Guys don’t to spas!” I said, bursting into laughter.
“My man, you have no clue what you are missing. In fact, there is this one, ehn, they way they treat you, you would never stop going.”

I smiled back at him. I was under the impression that there was something he was not saying. So, he took my phone and typed out the address of a spa somewhere in Ikeja.
“Just go there,” he said, “you will thank me.”

Well, since I was always up for a new adventure, I decided to give it a try the next day.
When I entered the spa that afternoon, I was asked to choose what treatment I wanted. I decided to go for their special which turned out to be a massage. I was then led into a room with a massage bed and I was asked to undress, lie down and cover my delicates with a towel.
I did as I was told and laid face down, waiting for my ‘treatment.’
A young lady entered the room. I looked up to check her out. She was dressed in what I assume was the massage parlour’s uniform. It was a form-fitting cotton white dress. I admired her figure as she came closer and smiled at me.

“Are you ready?” she asked. I nodded, putting my head back down into the hole.
“Is there anywhere, in particular, you would like me to focus on?” she asked again.

I shrugged and responded, “not really.”
She then began by rubbing my feet. I felt myself getting relaxed as she massaged the bottom of one foot and moved her hands all the way up until she was massaging my thigh. She kept moving higher and higher, causing me to wonder how high she would go. She then moved on to my second leg to do the same thing.
I truly was enjoying the feel of her hand on my body, in fact, very much so because I could feel my body getting aroused. I wondered if I should ask her out.
She then came to stand where my head was and began to massage my shoulders. She was kneading and rubbing way down towards my back. She had bent so low that her bre@.$ts were grazing against my head. I wondered if she noticed. This was not anything to calm my arousal.
“You can turn around now,” she said, after massaging my back for a few minutes.
I turned gently, knowing fully well that my arousal will be completely under her gaze.
“Sorry about that,” I said, clearing my throat embarrassingly.
She smiled gently at me. “It’s no big deal, it actually happens a lot.”
I frowned as she went back to my foot. This time, as she made her way towards my upper thighs, I felt myself losing control. Watching her concentrate on rubbing me was pushing me over the edge. She moved up and moved her hands to my inner thighs.

“You like that?” she was saying, her tone seemed to be conveying a lot more meaning than her words.
“Hmm..” was the only sound I could make in response.
She moved on to the other leg and continued the massage. She kept her eyes on me as she reached my inner thighs again. Her eyes then travelled back to my erection which was making a tent under that towel.
“You are the biggest I have seen in a while,” she said.
Her hands moved up so it was moving ever-so-gently against my balls.
“Would you like me to remove the towel?” she asked again.
I nodded in excitement and she did just that. She then wrapped her hand around my erect d.!ck, and with her eyes still on me, bent to cover it with her mouth.
“Sweet,” she said, after the first lick. She then pulled up her dress and I was glad to see she was not wearing any underwear. She climbed on the bed to straddle me and reaching down with her left hand she eased my bulging C@.ck into her juicy V@.g!na.
As I was entering she let out a curious sound as she bit her lower lip. Sitting upright she began grinding and swivelling her hips while trying to sit up.

She then bent down so she was kissing me, her bre@.$ts moving against my chest. I was watching her as she F**.Cked me while still wearing that S3@.x:’y uniform. She pulled her hand out to touch her Pu.$$y as we F**.Cked and continued until she was jerking around me and came hard.

After she climaxed, she came down on me. Before I could protest, she took my d.!ck in her mouth and began to suck her juices off me. I groaned, enjoying all the attention my d.!ck was getting as she slurped and sucked on it.
Finally, not able to contain myself any longer I released the built up tension that was residing in my balls and groaned loudly as my juices filled her mouth and down her throat.
As I was heading out of the spa, I heard the receptionist call out, “hope to see you again.”
They definitely will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages